The Illinois Council of the Blind is composed of eight affiliates organized on city, county, or regional levels, or according to special interests.
Each affiliate is a functional and integral part of the state organization.
Individuals who do not live in an area covered by an affiliate may join ICB as individual members.
- American Council of the Blind - Metro Chicago
- Madison County Association for the Blind
- Peoria District Association of the Blind
- Springfield District Association of the Blind
Special Interest Affiliates
- Illinois Social Club
- Mary Bryant Home Association